We are looking for a passionate and experienced Director of Operations that will oversee all business and operations for Casa Nela restaurants: Bobo, Rosemary’s West and East, Claudette and Roey’s. The position will be responsible for $30 million+ in revenue across the five locations, by providing day to day oversight to the General Managers and operations teams and working closely with a wide range of directors and senior culinary leadership. As Casa Nela opens two more locations in the next 12 months, this position’s scope will also expand to include a vital leadership role in these projects from conception to opening and ongoing day to day oversight.
This is a critical leadership role in the company, requiring the highest standards of performance to provide an internal role model and example of the company’s values. The position is responsible for ensuring that the restaurants comply with all laws and achieve both financial and qualitative performance targets, positioning Casa Nela for continued long-term growth.
The person we are looking for must demonstrate strong communication skills and leadership abilities, be eager to learn and grow with us, have a passion for creating guest experiences around food & wine, enjoy finding new ways to solve problems, have an iron clad integrity, and love being around people!
Preferred candidates will possess the following:
– An infectious passion for and knowledge of Italian and French cuisine and wine
– A strong, proven track record of developing leaders
– At least 2-3 years experience managing multi unit locations at the director level with revenue of $20 million+.
– Experience at a senior level with new restaurant opening responsibilities such as hiring and training employees and leadership, implementing new systems, policies and procedure
– An advanced understanding of restaurant financial models, budgeting, expense management and P&L analysis
– Be able to work a varied schedule of nights, weekends, and holidays as business dictates and travel out of state freely for periods of time while new openings are in progress
Casa Nela offers our management team comprehensive and competitive salary and benefit packages that include medical, dental, and vision benefits, monthly metrocard reimbursement, a robust performance based bonus program, 401(k) retirement plan, cell phone allowance, employee dining program and the opportunity for ongoing personal and professional development and career advancement within our growing organization. –Casa Nela is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and provides opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More detail about Casa Nela HQ part of Casa Nela Restaurant Group, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/170007-casa-nela-hq
- Address New York, NY